Friday 2 October 2009

Continuous dissapearances

Continuous Disappearances
Where, oh where have our good people gone?

I would like to thank you for coming to Yokai Isle and participating in the DragonKoi tournament. Best of luck and please continue to do well. I must remind you how important it is that you are victorious. But another issue has come to my attention and I am a bit worried.

Beleen has been keeping me up-to-date about the strange things that have been happening around here. I heard of Artix's disappearance and Cysero's as well. She had also mentioned that she couldn't find Warlic, Zhoom or J6 a few hours later. Poor things, I do hope they are alright. She sounded pretty frantic yesterday and I was trying to keep her calm but she was running around like a chicken with their head cut off! However, since then I have not heard back from her.

We should organize some sort of safety precaution for everyone who's left. Anyone know where she ran off too?

.... You don't suppose she's been kidnapped too do you?

Ai No Miko should better go look for Robina, Galanoth and Llussion. It isn't safe anywhere anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment