Tuesday 29 September 2009

AQWorld's Birthday Party! 2009

AQWorld's Birthday Party!
Cake, Clowns, Ponies, DOOM and Ice Cream
Can you believe we are only two weeks away from the biggest party of the year? AdventureQuest Worlds is turning 1 year old -- and you are invited to the main event. It may be AQW's birthday, but YOU are the one getting presents. As for the special event, you are probably expecting something completely crazy, insane, twisted, unbelievable or bizarre -- but do not worry. We ASSURE you it will be a PERFECTLY NORMAL, simple, friendly party*. Yup, nothing out of the usual at all. Seriously**!

Oooh, I just got a letter saying a new undead monster has been spotted. I am going to check it out then write you first thing tomorrow morning to tell you about it!

* Normal? Since when have you ever done anything normal?
** Oh boy... what are you guys up to? Normally you throw some sort of undead invasion where millions of undead attack the town of Battleon. That's it right? Hah! You are going to have an undead army attack Battleon. I knew it! That is why you are going to check out that undead monster in the next paragraph. 100 gold says I am right! ... am I right? Artix ?...am I? Alright, we will find out in your post tomorrow. BET I'M RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment