Monday 28 December 2009

Cysero's got a son!


Yesterday, December 26th, 2009 at 11:41 AM, my son Jack was born!
Jack
Yeah, I Drew That On His Hat In Paint.
Jack was 7 pounds, 11 oz, and just about 20 inches long.
Bekah went into labor at about 12:45 AM on Christmas night, and 11 hours later our son arrived, healthy and strong. Bekah is still tired and sore, but also healthy and happy to be a mommy. It was a long night but very worth it and I'm so glad that I was there right next to Bekah the whole time.
Thanks to everyone on Facebook and Twitter for all the Gratz and support!
I'll be working from home for a while, being a dad and taking proper care of my beloved, but don't think that I'm leaving for long. I couldn't stay away from making games if I tried!
Besides, I have to introduce Jack to weird Uncle Artix as soon as I can.
I hope you guys have had a great holiday season... this has been my very best Frosval ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment